Title: Senior Compliance Consultant
Full Time (Part or Flexi time negotiable) - Dublin/Remote Working (must be based in Ireland)
RegSol is a key provider of regulatory compliance services to small and medium-sized firms primarily in Ireland. Our consulting business carries out external compliance reviews, prepares and reviews policies, and designs processes in conjunction with clients, along with providing additional services in a consultancy capacity. We offer in-house, public and online training in numerous areas relating to compliance regulations such as anti-money laundering, consumer protection and GDPR.
RegSol is looking for a talented, ambitious and driven consultant with experience in regulatory compliance. RegSol is primarily a Dublin-based company but we are expanding to the west of Ireland and other major cities such as Cork. We are very happy to discuss remote working arrangements with individuals based in Ireland. Flexible working is actively promoted at the firm, aside from client engagements you can set your own timetable.
About the Role
- Advising clients on regulatory obligations
- Preparation and delivery of opinions on EU and Irish regulation
- Conducting onsite compliance reviews, preparation of reports
- Drafting/Reviewing Policies and Procedures
- Preparing and assisting with Authorisation applications to the Central Bank of Ireland/Dept. Of Justice, including responding to regulator queries
- Assisting in the development, research and drafting of new course content including online, self-paced e-learning
- Refreshing course content to keep it up to date with changes in legislation
- Delivering training sessions to members of the Public in line with our timetable
- Delivering scheduled training to companies ‘In-House’
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in a relevant disciple (e.g. Law, Business and Legal, or other relevant)
- Alternatively, a recognised Compliance Qualification (e.g. ACOI accreditation)
- Data Protection qualification (e.g. ECDPO, ICCP, etc.) is desirable
- Experience gained within a relevant Department/Sector - Legal, Compliance, Risk, Governance, Data Protection, Financial Services or other relevant
- Experience in training both large and small, focused groups
- Experience drafting/reviewing Policies & Procedures, Opinions, etc.
- Exposure to Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection and/or Consumer Protection legislation an advantage
- Prior dealings with Central Bank of Ireland representatives an advantage
- Experience with MiFID regulations an advantage
- Flexibility to work from home or RegSol shared office space.
- Occasional work performed onsite at client locations and some training delivered across Ireland.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org