Title: Regulatory Compliance Consultant - Part Time (3 Days p.w.) - Galway
RegSol is a key provider of regulatory compliance services to small and medium-sized firms primarily in Ireland. Our consulting business carries out external audits, prepares and reviews policies, and designs processes in conjunction with clients, along with providing additional services in a consultancy capacity. We offer in-house, public and online training in numerous areas relating to compliance regulations such as anti-money laundering legislation, GDPR, etc.
RegSol is looking for a talented, ambitious and driven consultant with experience in regulatory compliance (may suit individual returning to work after extended leave or individuals with other commitments such as study). RegSol is a Dublin-based company and we are seeking someone based in Galway who can cover regional engagements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Advising clients on regulatory obligations including preparing opinions
- Conducting onsite compliance reviews
- Drafting/Reviewing Policies and Procedures
- Assisting in Authorisation Applications to the Central Bank of Ireland/Dept. Of Justice
- Assisting in the development, research and drafting of new course content
- Amending course content to keep it up to date
- Delivering training sessions to members of the Public in line with our timetable
- Delivering scheduled training to companies ‘In-House’
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in a relevant disciple (e.g. Law, Business and Legal, or other relevant)
- Alternatively, a recognised Compliance Qualification (e.g. ACOI accreditation)
- Data Protection qualification (e.g. ECDPO, ICCP, etc.) is desirable
- Experience gained within a relevant Department/Sector - Legal, Compliance, Risk, Governance, Data Protection, Financial Services or other relevant
- Experience delivering Training
- Experience drafting/reviewing Policies & Procedures, Opinions, etc.
- Exposure to Anti-Money Laundering and/or Data Protection Legislation an advantage
- Exposure to Central Bank of Ireland regulation an advantage
- Based on 3 day working week ( 22.5hrs) - negotiable
- Primary place of work is candidate's home office or shared work space in Galway
- Some work performed onsite at client locations and some training delivered outside of Galway.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com